Stephen Joseph SakalaniChief Executive Officer
Areas of Expertise
- Quantity Surveyor
- University: Ardhi University – Dar es Salaam
- Advanced Level: Mazengo Secondary School – Dodoma
- Secondary School: Kaengesa Seminary – Rukwa
- Primary School: Izia Primary School – Rukwa
Bachelor of Science in Building Survey whose values have been gained in a demanding and providing different challenges in environment where the following qualities have
- Construction Technology and Management
- Building construction and Adaptation
- Measurement of Building and Civil Engineering Works
- Preparation of Tender documents for Construction works
- Estimating and pricing of construction works
- Tendering skills and procedure
- Skills on property facilities management
- Estate management
- Preparation of maintenance cost and maintenance management
- Skills on historical buildings conservations and preservations
- Preparation of Interim valuation for building works
- Preparation of Penultimate valuation for building works
- Preparation of final accounts in building construction works
- Preparing of construction work plan and budget for project
- Supervise all construction projects with respect to standard and specification prepared
(Managing contractors work)
- Preparation of tender documents, drafting tender announcement/invitation, participate in evaluation of tender reports
- Verification of goods/construction materials supplies and preparation of payment
Certificates to contractors and sub-contractors
- Assess construction costs of the proposed facilities, undertake regular site visits and
Participation in monthly site meeting
- Coordination and monitoring of all construction (maintenances) matters including supervision of construction work, consultants and clerk of works
- Skills on Environmental management and Environmental law
- Skills on Building Regulations and provision of different permits in construction industry
- Preparation of valuations for the construction works.
- Skills on the measurement of civil engineering works.
- Skills on the preparation of different research problems.
- Knowledge on Entrepreneurship and how to organize and establishing a business as well as the skills on the preparation of the business plan.
With over 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Brandon has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Before founding Consulting WP in early 2001, Brandon started two Internet companies in Silicon Valley. Previously, Brandon held various management positions in New York at Simon Brothers, most recently as Vice President in Goldhill Group, focusing on new business development and risk management. He has also worked as a senior financial risk management consultant to the financial services industry; software engineer; advertising sales manager for the popular Caribbean travel guide series; general manager of an advertising and graphic design agency; and engineering intern at the Best Health Coach.